Originally published on the NRDC Expert Blog. by Joe Vukovich NRDC sued the U.S. Department of Energy yesterday for once again altering its energy efficiency standards-setting process to make it more difficult to set rigorous energy-saving levels for America’s appliances and equipment. We believe this change will harm consumers — especially low-income households — and create [&hellipRead MoreCleanTechnica
- CYPRESS CREEK AND CALCOM ALUMNI LAUNCH WHITE PINE RENEWABLES
- EPA Awards $2.23 Million For “Clean Diesel” Projects … Seriously.
- Canadian Solar Launches Series 7 Modules
- Clenera Selects RES as its EPC Partner for the Wapello Solar Project
- Direct Solar of America Signs Agreement with Soligent Distribution
- Hello world! on