I served as a Peace Corps volunteer in Bolivia from 1964–1966. Being an avid skier from the Adirondack Mountains in New York, I wanted to test my skills at the highest ski resort in the world, Mount Chacaltaya, a 45-minute drive from the capital of Bolivia, La Paz. At 18,000 feet above sea level, Chacaltaya rises well above the tree line. A small shack at 12,000 feet, warmed by a wood stove, housed used skis, moldy leather boots, bags of salted yucca chips, and bottled waterRead MoreCleanTechnica
- CYPRESS CREEK AND CALCOM ALUMNI LAUNCH WHITE PINE RENEWABLES
- EPA Awards $2.23 Million For “Clean Diesel” Projects … Seriously.
- Canadian Solar Launches Series 7 Modules
- Clenera Selects RES as its EPC Partner for the Wapello Solar Project
- Direct Solar of America Signs Agreement with Soligent Distribution
- Hello world! on